Join the CRAVE Team! CRAVE delivers on one thing: fresh and innovative cuisine along with an impeccable wine and cocktail selection brought to life in a chic, casual, vibrant atmosphere complemented by passionate, personalized service.
The Restaurant Manager provides leadership and assistance to the General Manager to ensure that all team members are guest-focused and team-focused. The Restaurant Manager will exercise knowledge of restaurant operations, manage staff resources, provide counsel, develop and coach team members and help to build sales and profits while maintaining operating standards.
- Provides exceptional guest service and maintains great relationships with guests
- Manages the human resource function in the restaurant ensuring recruitment, selection, orientation, training, scheduling and performance management functions meet or exceed company specified criteria.
- Ensures the daily execution of the Mission Statement and Core Values.
- Complies with company policies, practices and procedures and communicates all changes to team members.
- Ensures overall food quality and handling, safety, security, service and cleanliness standards are met.
- Assists with catering, marketing and group sales events
- High school or GED
- Minimum 3 years of upscale casual restaurant management experience, 2 year of high volume corporate restaurant environment preferred
- Knowledge of the retail environment, ability to manage the workflow in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, and delegate
- Ability to supervise and motivate others while acting as a role model, knowledge of supervisory practices and procedures
- Financial and general business acumen
- Strong customer service experience, knowledge of customer service techniques and high quality consciousness.
- Effective communication, problem solving, planning, organizational, and creative skills; desire to contribute with innovative ideas
- Open availability, ability to work a 50 hour work a week
- Knowledge of Compeat software is a PLUS!
CRAVE is an equal opportunity employer offering:
Paid Vacation Days
Thorough and Ongoing Training
To apply, please send your resume to CRAVE Human Resources Manager Mikhail Kopylov at firstname.lastname@example.org.